* Live within the United States
* Any military branch combat injured Veteran.(Reserves or National Gaurd included)
* Applicant must be 30% service connected for Combat related injuries.
* Medically or honorably discharged or retired.
* Annual Cost of memberships cannot exceed $700
The following documents are required and can only be uploaded as a PDF FILE when submitting your application. To make your documents a PDF FILE- USE THE FOLLOWING FREE link- www.easypdfcloud.com
* VA Narrative % Rating Letter–This is the VA explanation papers with your % rating containing an explanation of each injury. Your generic service connected % cover letter is not acceptable.
* Photograph of the applicant in service or current photograph. NO SELFIES.
* A 1000-word minimum letter of why you’re requesting a membership.
WHAT TO EXPECT AFTER APPLYING
* You will receive a confirmation email that your application was received
* Within 30 days you will receive an email with your approval into the program or if not approved, an email with the reasons why your application was not accepted.
Important: If approved you are required to attend fitness training a minimum of 3 days per week. If it is found that you are wasting the benefit we reserve the right to cancel your membership without notice and you will be held responsible for all incurred cost due to cancellations.
* Upon approval in the program, the wait is contingent on funding availability and donations.